Kevin has also served with the Canadian Forces in the Royal Regiment of Canadian Artillery and the Office of the Judge Advocate General. This affiliation continues to this day as both a member of the Senate and Honourable Guard of the Grey & Simcoe Foresters Regiment.
Kevin retired from the partnership in 2013, but continues in the role of counsel. He is a highly sought after and respected umpire under the Insurance Act, and continues to carry a small number of litigation files and to act as an advisor to the firm. During his career, Kevin practiced largely insurance related litigation including personal injury, property, casualty, professional liability, occupiers’ liability and product liability claims.
He enjoys traveling with his wife, playing with his grandchildren and spending time at his cottage.
- Past President – Canadian Bar Association
- Past President – Ontario Bar Association
- Past President – Canadian Defence Lawyers
- Simcoe County Law Association
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Philosophy, St. Mary’s University
- Bachelor of Laws, Dalhousie University
- Called to the Ontario Bar: 1970